How-To: Oatmeal From the Jetboil Stash
The Jetboil Stash is an awesome tool for camping/hiking trips.
Use it to boil water for any number of things, like tea, instant coffee, dehydrated meals, instant oatmeal, and more. Be sure to follow the specific instructions that come with the Jetboil Stash! We've included a few photos to show the set-up:
- Unfold the stabilizer and snap the fuel cannister into the grips. After unfolding the support legs and, connect them to the fuel cannister by screwing it on in a clockwise direction.
- Add water to the pot.
- Open the valve fully, and use a lighter or match to ignite the flame.
- Place the pot on the burner & lower the flame a bit.
- Turn off flame after the water is boiling.
- One packet of instant oatmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- Chopped dried apricots, or any other dried fruit of your choice
- Brown sugar
- Honey or maple syrup
A few specs on the Jetboil Flash:
- Stand-alone stove with titanium burner and .8L FluxRing cook pot is the lightest Jetboil system ever made
- Nesting design makes taking anywhere compact and easy
- Cook pot with lid and attached pour handle makes for easy handling
- Fuel stabilizer keeps everything stable and steady
- Storage for 100g JetPower fuel canister makes adventuring anywhere easy
- Compatible accessories include the Grande Coffee Press, Hanging Kit and JetSet Utensils
- Jetpower Fuel sold separately
Walk With Giants in California
Dan Heller published 26 Oct
Leave a comment