Rush JacketRegular price $699.00 Sale price $449.95 Save $249.05
Rugged GORE-TEX Pro protection for freeride touring and demanding descents.
Built for big mountain realities, the Rush Jacket delivers waterproof, windproof protection with comfort and durability. Hardwearing N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro sheds snow and wind, but is breathable enough for comfort on ascents. A helmet-compatible StormHood™ provides coverage with minimal impact on vision, and articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom on uptracks and descents. WaterTight™ pit zippers aid ventilation, pockets are secure and accessible, and a powder skirt seals out snow.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
Logos & Label Configuration
- Embroidered logo
- Non-chafing label
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.