The NanoLoft® Puffy Blanket combines our proprietary down-alternative insulation with the same technical materials found in premium sleeping bags and insulated jackets to keep you warm and cozy indoors and out.
Be one with the universe with this deep, trippy print created by Courtenay Pollock, who made a name for himself making tie dye art for that super famous band with the dancing bears (you know the one). This “Geometriart” NanoLoft® down-alternative blanket looks just as good hanging up alongside your door beads as it does hanging off your shoulders.
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- NanoLoft® insulation technology that mimics down
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip (1-Person only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
Fabric: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
Insulation: Nanometer high-elastic cloth with soft nap (synthetic down); 200 gsm
Weight: 1-Person: 1.8 lbs
- 52 x 75" (Flat)
- 6 x 14" (Packaged)