Women’s GORE-TEX big mountain ski and snowboard pants with a flannel liner. | AR: All-round.
Designed for big mountain freeride touring, the Sentinel AR Pant is waterproof, breathable and hardwearing. Freeriders require features that handle the rigors of on area descents and off piste exploration, like double side zips that open wide for rapid ventilation. Storm protection and warmth come from the N70p GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel. Durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with compatible jackets to creat a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out snow.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strong yet supple, waterproof/breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX with flannel backer gives light insulation
Design & Fit
- Women's specific design and fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Double side zips open for ventilation
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Belt loops
- Removable waist belt
- Small zippered, flap covered stash pocket stores smaller items
- Large volume WaterTight™ zippered thigh pockets channel items away from impact zones
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Slide 'n Loc™ attachment fits compatible pants
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Keprotec™ insteps guard against edge abrasion
- N70p GORE-TEX fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction
- 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.