The Original #500, now in supple suede. Legendary Blundstone comfort meets ultra-soft water-resistant suede. One slight change makes a world of difference. Iconic and ruddedly soft. A twist on the Original #500 boot featureing a waxed suede exterior.
- Water-Resistant Suede: Waxed, water-resistant suede helps keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Double Stitched Strength: A heel panel and reinfornced stitching around the elastic balances comfort with durability.
- Durable TPU Outsole: The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
- Patented SPS Max Comfort System: An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Tehcnology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
- Dark olive water-resistant suede
- Black elastic side
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
- Removable footbed
- Lightweight and comfortable
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.