Warm, easily packable down vest for cold, dry days in the city.
A clear day’s cold has that distinct bite. Dashing from the bus to the office, or autumn travel in distant cities, your daily kit needs to combine warmth and performance with urban appropriate style. The Seyla Vest delivers. Inspired by our Cerium SV, then upstyled for the city, it’s filled with responsibly sourced 750 fill European grey goose down and has a water repellent finish to resist light weather. The silhouette is streamlined and clean, and pockets are accessible and secure.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Weather resistant
- Down Contour™ baffles enhance loft for efficient warmth
- Slight drop hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- One internal zippered pocket
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European grey goose down (81.4g - S)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.