Women's Sirrus 24
Slimmed down, but just as capable as its larger counterparts, the Sirrus 24 is a tough pack with a light and ventilated carry thanks to its sustainable design and AirSpeed® suspension system, tailored specifically for a women's fit. Its panel-loading convenience works in tandem with internal organization that makes it perfect for shorter, lightweight day hikes on rough and tumble trails. Plus, an integrated rain cover will keep you on track, even when the skies open up. Sustainably made with 100% recycled materials.
- Included rain cover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in back panel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
Free shipping on orders $99+