A masterpiece of urban style combining full weather protection with premium goose down.
Sometimes the urban landscape requires alpine performance. A truly waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX cotton like face fabric creates a streamlined look that gives warmth and weather protection on the harshest days. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulation where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance 750 fill power European goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Internal cuff gaskets seal out drafts and enhance comfort.
Redesign includes updated style lines for a more relaxed fit, a two-way WaterTight™ Vislon zipper with a snap placket, and synthetically insulated hood and neck gasket for additional warmth.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
- P75d 2L GORE-TEX fabric gives waterproof/breathable protection
Design & Fit
- Updated style lines for a more relaxed, urban fit
- Relaxed fit for comfort and easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Hood and neck gasket utilizes synthetic insulation, and gives additional warmth and moisture management
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full separating Vislon two-way front zip with snap placket
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- Full seat coverage
- Drop back hem
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- P75d GORE-TEX Fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.