Lefroy PantRegular price $119.00 Sale price $74.95 Save $44.05
Lightweight, quick drying, durable hiking pants with excellent stretch and air permeable comfort.
A technical pant designed for hiking and trekking in warm weather, the Lefroy is clear reflection of the Arc’teryx commitment to purpose driven design. It starts with the fabric. Made from Aequora AirPerm™, the Lefroy is lightweight and comfortable next the skin, and allows air to flow for evaporative cooling. The fabric’s nylon content delivers strength and quick drying capabilities, and the elastane fibres add performance stretch. The focus is on hiking and trekking, but the Lefroy’s clean, simple design results in a relaxed aesthetic suitable for travel and casual wear.
Scrambling, bushwhacking, ascents and descents require dynamic movement, and performance clothing needs to work with the body to handle shifts in terrain and topography. Arc’teryx designs with this in mind. The Lefroy’s trim fit is streamlined, but not constrictive, and articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch combine with the fabric’s four-way stretch to deliver exceptional freedom of movement. Pockets are positioned for accessibility and functionality, the waistband is specifically designed to ride comfortably under a pack, and an integrated webbing belt secures the fit.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Air permeable
- Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Aequora AirPerm™ - 86% nylon, 14% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.