A radical new hybrid design in sleeping pads, the Flyer combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad — and with minimal weight consequences. Flyer is the first pad to use a completely new manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D-sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain.
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
- Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D sculpting.
- Unique manufacturing approach removes 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
- Zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve for fine tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
*This item is available for In-Store Pickup only. Please select "Pick up" at Checkout, and we'll see you in one of our in stock locations!*