For those looking for an ultralight shelter with greater volume, Hornet offers the ultimate in livability and comfort. Top-shelf fabrics and a minimal pole structure shave every ounce possible, while the latest updates and new patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing clip add even more room without adding any weight.
The single pole construction allows for lightning-quick setup and minimal pole weight. Triangulated reflective guy-outs and corner struts increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation. The 2-Person has two doors and two vestibules for 30 ounces, and the 1-Person weighs in at an ethereal 26 ounces. Split the load with a partner using the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack to further lighten your pack.
- Premium 10D nylon ripstop fly with silicone water repellent is extremely light and durable.
- Large doors and vestibules provide ample gear coverage for each person.
- Unique Divvy dual-stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner.
- Patent-pending Flybar volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly.
- Volumizing guy-outs connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create more livable space.
- White no-see-um mesh at the side increases privacy, while black mesh at the top turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing.
- Triangulated volumizing guyouts and struts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
- Light Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern, providing a pleasant, even glow through light-diffusing fabric.
- DAC Featherlite poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single hubbed intersection for lightning-quick setup.
*Due to its size/weight or brand restriction, this item is available for In-Store Pickup only. Please select "Pick up" at Checkout, and we'll see you soon at one of our in-stock locations!*