The NanoLoft® Puffy Blanket combines our proprietary down-alternative insulation with the same technical materials found in premium sleeping bags and insulated jackets to keep you warm and cozy indoors and out.
Rumpl’s first-ever synthetic alternative to down is a breakthrough in insulation technology. Unlike traditional synthetic fills, our 100% post-consumer recycled NanoLoft® insulation is made up of tiny circular clusters of fiber that mimic the properties of down clusters. This technology traps warmth inside small pockets of air to efficiently preserve heat, regardless of conditions.
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- NanoLoft® insulation technology that mimics down
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip (1-Person only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
Fabric: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
Insulation:Nanometer high-elastic cloth with soft nap (synthetic down); 200 gsm
Weight: 1.8 lbs
- 52 x 75" (Flat)
- 6 x 14" (Packed)