Men's Insulated Powder Town JacketRegular price $399.00 Sale price $239.95 Save 40%
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the elements. A blend of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation (80 grams in body, 40 grams in sleeves) creates targeted warmth, and an articulated fit allows freedom of movement. A smooth taffeta liner provides comfort and snag-free layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, Durable 2-layer Fabric Is PFC-Free | Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation (80 grams in body, 40 grams in sleeves) keeps you warm and cozy
Helmet-Compatible Hood | Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
Easy-Access Pit Zips | Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
Powder Skirt | Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
Multi-Use Pockets | Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), pass pocket on forearm, and one internal stash. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
Easy-Access Hem Adjustment | Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
Built-In RECCO® Reflector | Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin | Made in Vietnam.
Weight | 870 g (30.69 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn