Fully featured, weatherproof GORE-TEX protection in a longer silhouette for freeride touring.
The Sentinel LT Jacket is a highly versatile big mountain jacket built for weather protection in a progressive design. It is equipped with a full set of features specific to freeride touring: helmet compatible StormHood™, RS™ zipper sliders on chest and hand pockets and an RFID pocket, pack compatible WaterTight™ pit zippers for venting, integrated powder skirt,with Slide ‘n Loc™ attachments for compatible pants, an internal laminated pocket and an internal mesh dump pocket. N80p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is quiet and comfortable movement through wet and winter weather. The longer length gives extra protection from the elements on deep storm days.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- N80p 3L GORE-TEX
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- WaterTight™ pit zippers angled for easy access while wearing a pack
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Relaxed cuffs to fit over gloves
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Straight hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal dump pocket
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N80p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.