Shack is back! The NPS has reopened all sections of the Chattahoochee River and we are excited to get you out on the water this weekend!
PRIVATE BOAT AND BOARD STORAGE
Located next to the High Country Paddle Shack and only steps away from the Boat Launch!
Store your watercraft here for year round access to your board!
THE NEED TO KNOW:
Interested in storing your boat here? Read below for a couple of fast facts!
Canoes & Kayaks:
- Maximum Dimensions: Watercraft my NOT exceed 16 feet in length, 33 inches in width and 18 inches in height.
- No other gear may be stored with the watercraft.
- Maximum Dimensions: Paddleboard may NOT exceed 14 feet in length, 33 inches in width and 8 inches in height.
- No other gear may be stored with paddleboard.
- Fin must be removed before storing.
- Gates are adjacent to the Paddle Shack
- Storage is outside
Storage Location - at the High Country Paddle Shack:
200 Morgan Falls Rd Sandy Springs, GA 30350
- Morgan Falls Overlook Park has onsite security during park hours.
- The gate to the storage area is secured with a shared lock. All current lessees will have a key to this lock.
- Boats & boards must also be secured individually by the lessee. Individual security equipment must be provided by the lessee.
- The park gates close between sun up and sun down.
- 12 month leases available for $400 ($33.33/month). Full payment must be made before the start of the lease.
**This service is provided by High Country, Inc. under contract with the City of sandy Springs through the Sandy Springs Recreation & Parks Department.