Updated: June 25, 2020
a letter to our customers -
High Country is excited to announce that we are officially open at all 5 retail locations!
Thank you for standing by us & believing in us during these challenging times. We are incredibly grateful for our customers & staff. It’s because of your support that we are still here!
We look forward to your next visit - when we can express our gratitude in person - whether it's an elbow bump, a gloved high-five, or a friendly smile - from six feet of course.
New safety measures have been implemented for the well-being of all (see below.)
We can't wait to see you soon, and get you back outside for your next adventure!
~ The High Country Family
Our New Safety Precautions
Customers must bring their own socks try on shoes
Dressing rooms are closed for the time being - we are accepting returns up to 30 days after purchase
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the shop for customer and staff use
Staff & customers must maintain a distance of 6 feet when interacting
We are thoroughly disinfecting 3 times a day!
In complete transparency, this is what we require of our ALL High Country Personnel:
• If an employee feels sick, or has a fever, they MUST to stay home
• If any employee has been exposed to someone that has tested “positive” for COVID-19, they may not return to work until they have tested “negative”.
• Employees must frequently wash hands and/or use alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol
• Employees must clean and disinfect work surfaces 3 times a day:
• All Employees are required to stay 6 feet away from each other
• Employees must wear masks to cover their nose & mouth when interacting with customers or other staff
• All stores must have visible taped lines in front of check-out counters indicating 6-foot increments. Minimum of two 6-foot increments.
• All employees must report any health & safety concerns