Lead Retail Associate APPLY NOW
Lead Retail Associates are the face of High Country and are what makes our store so special! The primary job of our Lead Associates is to provide excellent customer service and inspire our customers to get outside. As a leader on our team, you will assist Managers with the day-to-day operations. All Lead Associates are trained with new product knowledge, given opportunities to try new products, and encouraged to spend time outside when not at work!
Lead Associates are in a unique position at High Country in that you have the opportunity to grow with us into a role that best suits your talents. Whether your next career step is in Marketing, Retail, Operations, E-commerce, Logistics, and more - you have an opportunity to develop and grow into one of those roles with High Country!
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Merchandise products and assist with product displays
- Assist Managers with day-to-day operations
- You have a passion for the outdoors and travel that you enjoy sharing with others
- Team-oriented and known for your positive attitude!
- You may have some experience or knowledge about outdoor products
- Enjoy connecting with other people
- Weekend and Holiday Availability!
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
What We Offer:
High Country Outfitters is a locally owned business that has operated in the Atlanta area since 1975! Customers and our employees have always been, and continue to be the reason for our success. We foster an active environment where individuals who come to us with different backgrounds are celebrated for their experience, and encouraged to further develop those skills. We're growing and we want you to be a part of that! If you're interested in helping bring High Country to the next level, apply today and join our team!
- Signing Bonus of $300
- Medical, dental and vision plans available
- Generous PTO policy
- Enjoy free gear rentals, employee discounts, promo codes on a wide variety of outdoors apparel/gear, and MORE!