***Visit any of our High Country Outfitters Locations for Hassle Free returns and exchanges***
We strive to provide the highest quality gear and apparel we can find. However, if for any reason your purchase isn’t what you wanted our return policy is here to meet those expectations!
High Country Outfitters Online Purchase Return Policy
Before you begin a return, please be sure your return meets the following requirements:
- All returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the purchase
- Must contain original receipt or Order Number
- Clearance items (More than 40% Off) are not available for refunds but are eligible for exchange.
- All footwear may be tried on indoors in order to determine proper fit. Shoes worn outside will not be eligible for returns or exchanges. Must also return original shoe box inside of an outer box. Do not use the shoe box as the shipping box.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unused, unwashed condition, and must have all associated tags and original packaging
Due to safety and hygienic concerns there are NO returns on:
- Climbing Gear
- Undergarments (underwear)
- Water Filters
- Used or worn items
All returns that meet the above requirements will be issued a refund to the original method of payment or may be exchanged for other items!
To begin your return and create a shipping label, please use our Return Portal and have your Order Number ready (found on the packing slip and Order Confirmation email or text).
**The cost of the return shipping will be a flat $9.95 fee, deducted from your return refund. If making an exchange, we will provide free shipping on the exchanged items. Free Returns and Exchanges are available in person at any High Country Outfitters location.**
If you prefer, you may ship the return back to us using your chosen carrier. In this case, since you are covering the cost of the return shipping up-front, there is no deduction from your refund for return postage.
When shipping a return with your own shipping method, High Country Outfitters will not be responsible for lost or damaged returns. If you do not use a High Country Outfitters return label, you must use a shipping method that is both insured and trackable with signature confirmation.
High Country Outfitters
3906-B Roswell Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
Please take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
High Country Outfitters In-Store Purchase Return Policy
No returns on climbing equipment, Underwear, or Water Filters.
Returns & exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase, in unused condition, accompanied by a receipt or record in the customer database, have all associated tags, parts, and accessories.
No returns or exchanges on clearance items.
*NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ITEMS PURCHASED DURING THE SEMI-ANNUAL TENT SALE*