Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
Our warehouse team is the backbone of High Country Outfitters! Join a dedicated team of highly motivated individuals who strive for the ultimate in customer service by expediting the receiving and distribution of goods to our retail locations.
Working at High Country Headquarters is a unique experience, because you have an opportunity to grow with us into a role that best suits your talents. Whether your next career step is in Marketing, Retail, Operations, e-commerce, Logistics, and more - you have an opportunity to develop and grow into one of those roles with High Country.
- Sort, tag, and distribute all merchandise
- Distribute and deliver to our 5 (soon to be 6!) retail locations
- Build and deliver Big Green Eggs to our customers!
- Assist our e-commerce team on web order fulfillment and distribution
- Known for your organizational skills and attention to detail
- Available Monday - Friday 9am - 6:30pm
- Ability to lift boxes 50 lbs and under
What We Offer:
High Country Outfitters is a locally owned business that has operated in the Atlanta area since 1975! Customers and our employees have always been, and continue to be the reason for our success. We foster an active environment where individuals who come to us with different backgrounds are celebrated for their experience, and encouraged to further develop those skills. We're growing and we want you to be a part of that! If you're interested in helping bring High Country to the next level, apply today and join our team!
- Signing Bonus of $300
- Medical, dental and vision plans available
- Generous PTO policy
- Enjoy free gear rentals, employee discounts, promo codes on a wide variety of outdoors apparel/gear, and MORE!