For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes when you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink, this small daypack stores necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Made of Recycled Materials
Built of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder Straps
Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day Wear
Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Sleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
Rain cover included
Top zippered pocket has a key clip and secures small items
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
477 g (1 lb)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh
- Stretch-mesh pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- 477 g (16.8 oz)
- 18" x 9.25" x 8.5"
- 14L (854 cu in)