A refined evolution of the Blundstone classic Dress boot, the #1900 Ankle boots feature a lean profile and fine supple chestnut brown leather. Admired collectively for classic good looks and superb comfort.
Formal meets functional: The new ankle boot is the evolution of our dress series. Built specifically for city life, this boot features a lean profile and almond toe. Dress it up or down.
- Premium Water-Resistant Leather: luxurious soft supple leather that is also leather lined for added comfort
- Removable Comfort Footbed: Provides superior comfort and includes XRD® Extreme Impact Protection at the heel and forefoot for added shock absorption.
- Contoured Design: A tapered shape that forms to your foot for a snug fit.
- Durable TPU Outsole: The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
- Chestnut brown premium leather
- Black elastic side
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- XRD Technology in the heel-strike zone
- Removable comfort footbed
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Steel Shank
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the color or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.