Made from all-recycled materials, except for the zipper teeth, the warm, cozy Boys’ Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip uses 100% recycled polyester sweater-knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Made of warm 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, dyed with a low-impact process
- Stand-Up Collar Zip-through, stand-up collar with mirrored, welted zipper covers
- Forward-Set Shoulder Seams Forward-set shoulder seams for comfort under pack straps
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label Hand-me-down ID label
- Brushed-Polyester Jersey Trim Brushed-polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs and hem
- Left-Chest Pocket Zippered pocket at left-chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 303 g (10.7 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 65706