A Patagonia classic for boys in a warm, double-faced fleece pullover. Both solids and prints are 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Polyester Fleece Lightweight yet warm, this pullover is made from soft, durable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- Pullover Styling Pullover with four-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves
- Chest Pocket Classic Snap-T styling: chest pocket features a snapped, nylon flap
- Spandex Trim Spandex trim on sleeve openings and hem
- Hip Length Hip length
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in El Salvador.
- Weight 284 g (10 oz)
- 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 65572