Patagonia’s most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in Sleeve Construction Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Light, Soft and Forgiving fabric Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Built-in Fabric Softener and Odor Control miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Designed with Minimal Seams Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 128 g (4.5 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 45215