Inverno II Hardshell Mountaineering Boot
Scarpa's workhorse plastic double boot for cold, high-altitude climbs, the Inverno combines a durable Pebax® shell that remains flexible even in bone-chilling temps, with our High Altitude Liner to provide expedition-worthy warmth.
- Weight Reference : 1265g; 2lbs 12oz (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- Upper : Pebax®
- Lining : 10025 High Altitude
- Outsole : Vibram® Stabeler / Mont
- Liner : High Altitude Liner
- Double Boot : Yes
- Rand : None
- Insulation : Yes
- Primary Material : Plastic
- Crampon Compatibility : Automatic, Semi-Automatic
Disclaimer: High Country acquired these solid mountaineering boots in 2014. They have not sold well in our retail stores in flat, snowless north Georgia. We're shocked, too. You get a great deal, we get these out of our back stock. We call that a classic win-win.
Free shipping on orders $99+