The most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water, this hoody has a sweatshirt-like fit and has HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, it keeps kids comfortable in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, Stretchy Fabric: Stretchy, 50-100% recycled polyester fabric provides superior mobility; with HeiQ® Pure odor control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Generous Hood: Three-panel hood provides additional coverage
- Built for Comfort: Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- Raglan Sleeves: Raglan sleeves for comfort and mobility
- Hem Details: Slightly curved hem
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with HeiQ® Pure odor control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn