Seriously versatile, the Kyanite is the one you grab for climbs, ski days, cold hikes, and to cut the chill when you roll out of bed. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it delivers warmth, mobility, and moisture management. The Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro has a nylon face for abrasion resistance, and four-way stretch for freedom of movement. The streamlined fit delivers unrestricted comfort and layers easily under a shell, and a low-profile hood adds warmth.
- Four-way stretch textile
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro combines a highly durable nylon face with a soft, comfortable, moisture wicking brushed polyester interior
- Cuff, hem, and collar are bound with durable Tanica™ stretch fabric
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Low profile hood
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Brush mesh lined interior
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Chin guard
MATERIALS & CARE
- Self: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane - bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.