By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- We're in Business to Save Our Home Planet | Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt, made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic Long-Sleeved Crew | Long-sleeved crewneck T-shirt is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Ribbed Neck and Taped Shoulders | Rib-knit neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight Hem | Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Original Artwork | Artist: Neil Hubert
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks | Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product | Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin | Made in Mexico.
- Weight | 255 g (9 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn