Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a midlayer and standalone. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | Lightweight.
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- ATOM: Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- DOPE DYE: Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- SYNTHETIC INSULATION: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Laminated hem
- Slight drop hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric