Men's Atom LT Jacket
Light, packable and proven, the Atom LT – an Arc’teryx icon – is a performance warming layer for backcountry adventures, alpine ascents and downtown commutes. Refined for its next generation, we elevated its performance and extended its versatility. The Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains heat when wet and withstands repeated packing and unpacking. The soft, durable Tyono™ 20 face fabric resists wind and weather, and stretch fleece side panels improve ventilation and freedom of movement.
Light, versatile synthetic insulated jacket works as a midlayer and standalone. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | LT: Lightweight.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- ATOM: Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- SYNTHETIC INSULATION: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Mid-height collar is insulated and fleece-lined, layers well
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Laminated hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Slight drop hem
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Complete the look:
Free shipping on orders $99+
Men's Atom LT Jacket
Add a review
Father's Day Gift Guide