Trekking and hiking summer’s long days means more time to explore, and it means heat. Embrace it. The lightest Gamma Pant is made for cool comfort and delivers the durability and freedom of movement you require in wild terrain. Lightweight Aequora AirPerm™ fabric delivers abrasion resistance, balances wind resistance with airflow, and has excellent stretch. The hems cinch to seal out trail debris, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch improve mobility, and three secure pockets stash maps, snacks, and digital tools.
- Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
- Four-way stretch textile
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Two hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Low profile metal hook waist adjuster comfortably fits under harness
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Zippered fly with snap
MATERIALS & CARE
- Aequora AirPerm™ - 86% nylon, 14% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.