Versatile trail-to-town hiking shorts made of comfortable stretch nylon (65% recycled) and spandex.
- Light, Technical Fabric Blend: Made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic Regular Fit: Not too loose or too tight; room to move comfortably in any activity
- Curved Waistband: Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Pocket Details: Two front pockets, two back pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Gusseted Crotch: Gusseted crotch allows the full range of motion
- Inseam Lengths: Available in three inseam lengths: 8", 10" and 12"
- UPF Test Methods and Details: This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 204 g (7.2 oz)
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved