What dreams are made of. Sustainably-minded, super cozy, and bright as can be, the Teca Fleece is the cold-weather cousin of the Teca Windbreaker. This iteration takes our original full-length zipper out of the equation and replaces it with a classic snap opening. Great as a stand-alone jacket or midlayer, each Teca Fleece is made from best-in-class, recycled fleece and DWR-treated, polyester taffeta left over from other companies’ production runs. This keeps perfectly good materials out of the landfill, instead putting them in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you. Love a colorway? Better act fast: Teca is made using repurposed materials, which means that each colorway is also limited edition.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Repurposed taffeta chest stripe and snap placket
- Center front snap opening
- Elastic binding hem and cuffs
- Kangaroo hand pockets
- Shell: recycled microfleece (255 gsm)
- Stripes: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish