The re-materialized Moloā Slipper uses a corduroy textile that’s unarguably laid back and cool. Ideal for lounging around the house and dapper enough to impress—the Moloā ʻIe Slipper is your easygoing, everyday slipper, no matter what time of year it is.
- Upper: Corduroy and "Eco-Fleece" lining made with recycled materials deliver style you can feel good about. Full-grain, waterproof leather foxing and elastic gore panels for added performance and comfort.
- Footbed: The dual-density PU footbed, cushy gel insert, and removable/washable wool-blend footbed cover deliver maximum comfort and support.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with a leather-etched logo and buffed finish delivers better traction and a modern surface feel.
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe or slide functionality.
- Hand-sewn moccasin stitching, embroidered logo detail, and custom woven footbed badge add style.
- Style No. 10483