No matter where you're headed, Moonlander™ is the best new addition to your camp kit. With a dual-height, convertible design, Moonlander™ can provide a secure landing for a pair of wine glasses on a picnic blanket, or the perfectly elevated side table for your Stargaze™ and Moonlite™ recliners. The setup is a charm — like opening a pop-up book, and it packs small enough to fit in the laptop sleeve of a backpack.
Moonlander’s sleek design and high-quality hardware exceed expectations on every level, from durability to aesthetics. Custom engineered aluminum hinges are molded into the table for the ultimate in security and longevity — always aligned, without the need to be tightened for smooth functionality. Rugged aluminum poles with zinc pole tips twist lock into place to elevate to side table height. When not in use, legs lock into a storage area on the underside of the table for a tidy pack up. A smooth, impervious tabletop surface is heat resistant and cleans easily. Moonlander comes with a sharply designed, padded case or fits perfectly in your pack’s laptop sleeve.
- Smooth, impervious, and durable tabletop surface is made of heat stabilized nylon to endure the elements and clean easily.
- Dual-height design offers low picnic blanket setup or deploy hidden legs for elevated side table.
- High-quality hardware brings next level detail, durability, and clean aesthetic.
- Custom-engineered aluminum hinges are overmolded into the tabletop for a lifetime of performance.
- Aluminum legs are integrated with zinc pole tips for a stable and supportive outdoor camp table.
- Side table height stands tall at 16 inches, while picnic height (intended to be used without chairs) provides a convenient platform at 4 inches.
- Setup is intuitive, quick, and easy — simply open for picnic level or connect and insert legs with a twist lock for side table height.
- Includes a sharply designed, padded case.
- Easily fits into the laptop sleeve of a backpack or soft cooler for easy carry.