Epic days do not end just because the seasons turn. During demanding pursuits in colder conditions, moisture management and thermal regulation are essential. The Motus AR Zip Neck is a versatile first layer for high output activities in late season weather. The Phasic™ AR II material pulls moisture off the body and delivers soft, comfortable thermal performance. The tall collar adds warmth, a deep front zipper facilitates heat regulation. The articulated trim fit frees you move at speed.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of the commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- MOTUS Quick dry base layer with excellent moisture management. For high output activities.
- TRAIL RUNNING Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
- ALL ROUND High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- PHASIC™ Engineered polyester base layer material offers excellent moisture management properties.
- FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™ Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Building worker well-being into our product DNA.
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
Design & Fit
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Tall collar
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Long sleeves
- Phasic™ AR II fabric has a soft hand, stretch, thermal comfort and manages moisture
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Articulated fit for better dexterity
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting