Featuring a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus™ material that’s 100% recycled fishing nets, this sporty, low-profile hat is made with lightweight stretch nylon and has an adjustable snap closure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Low-Crown, Six-Panel Construction Lightweight, structured, low-crown, six-panel hat
- Brim Made of 100% Recycled Fishing Nets Made of a 65% recycled nylon blend, this hat has a brim made from NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets to help reduce marine plastics
- Moisture-Wicking Headband Lightweight, minimal double-knit headband has miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Adjustable Snap Closure Snap closure in back adjusts for just-right fit
- Original Artwork Patagonia original art
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in China.
- Weight 71 g (2.5 oz)
- Crown, bill and back: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Headband fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 38270