Windproof, water resistant, highly breathable softshell jacket for backcountry tours.
Skis or split board - backcountry tours require freedom, weather protection, and breathable comfort. The Procline brings it. Made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with 4-way stretch, it gives you mobility on uneven terrain, breathability for the skin up, wind protection for the ride down, and water resistance to handle shifting conditions. The helmet-compatible Stormhood™ protects without impeding vision, pit zippers provide added ventilation, and an integrated RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue.
- Highly breathable
- Water resistant
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- PFCec-free DWR (Per and Poly-Fluorinated Chemical of Environmental Concern Durable Water Repellent) finish adds water resistance without harmful chemicals
- Four-way stretch textile
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric with 4-way mechanical stretch blocks wind, resists rain and snow, is highly breathable
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
- Two hand pockets
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Two internal dump pockets
- One chest pocket
- One sleeve pocket
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR (FC0-DWR): PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.