R1® is a versatile, technical, midlayer fleece for stop/start activities in cold conditions. Made from 93% recycled polyester and constructed in a classic grid pattern to trap heat and wick moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Fabric: Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-Fitting Hood: Snug hood fits comfortably under a helmet with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Details: Single left-chest pocket has a slim zip install and mesh pocket bag; drop-in low-profile handwarmer pockets
- Cleanly-Designed Cuffs: Stretchy cuffs push up comfortably over forearms
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Colombia.
- Weight: 394 g (13.9 oz)
- 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 40090