Synthetic insulation and weatherproof GORE-TEX protection combine in a thigh length parka for wet, cold city days.
Born from the same commitment to performance as our alpine designs, then upstyled for urban life, the Radsten Parka delivers outstanding warmth and weather protection. The 2L GORE-TEX fabric has a soft hand, melange look, and provides proven waterproof, windproof, breathable performance. Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation warms without bulk, and laser cut underarm vents regulate comfort as temperatures shift. The insulated hood adds warmth and protection, and gaskets at the cuffs and hood seal out drafts.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Air permeable Coreloft™ Compact 120 insulation regulates a comfortable microclimate
- Waterproof and breathable NP100d nylon/poly blend 2L GORE-TEX fabric with tricot technology has a melange look and a soft feel
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Laser cut vents underarm aid temperature regulation
- Insulated hood gasket
- Adjustable insulated hood
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Cuff gaskets seal out drafts
- Slight drop hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- One internal zippered pocket
- Chest pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Contains insulation with 45% recycled polyester content
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- NP100d nylon/poly blend 2L GORE-TEX fabric
- Coreloft™ Compact 120 - 100% polyester
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.