A versatile, lightweight boot designed to keep feet warm and dry in cold temperatures. With a waterproof suede upper, extra insulation, and high-traction rubber outsole, the Explorer Boot is a winter staple.
- UPPER: Waterproof suede upper with PU-Leather overlays on eyestay, heel, and mudguard. Textile lining. Waterproof bootie construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded PU like EVA footbed, textile topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Molded EVA with iconic SOREL scallops with rubber heel logo.
- OUTSOLE: Outsole grade EVA with high traction rubber down the center for grip.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 7 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 44 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
Size & Fit
Fit Tip: We recommend customers size up one full size for a generous fit to accommodate sock types most usually worn with this seasonal product.