Made using surplus fabric, these super comfortable, non-medical grade masks keep perfectly good materials out of the landfill. With each mask purchase, Cotopaxi donates a high-quality face mask to someone in need. When you wear one, you put the health of your community first.
Each mask follows CDC guidelines, is made from 100% tightly woven cotton, and includes two layers of fabric. To allow for breathability and ease of wear, the fabric is a lightweight cotton, similar to the weight of a dress shirt. Designed to be worn alone or over a disposable medical mask.
- Two Ways to Wear It Each Teca Cotton Face Mask is fully reversible. Cover up with lilac purple one day, and sunset orange the next.
- Details That Count Not a fan of slip-n-slide face coverings? Thanks to a wire nose adjustment and adjustable ear loops, this one stays put.
- High-Quality Materials In line with the CDC’s recommendation, the surplus fabric Cotopaxi uses to make these face masks is unused, tightly woven cotton. Each mask features two layers of fabric, and can be worn alone or over a disposable medical mask.
- Follows CDC guidelines
- Two layers of 100% repurposed fabric
- 100% tightly woven cotton
- Wire nose adjustment
- Adjustable ear loops
- Accordion pleats that adjust to your face shape
- Proudly designed in Utah
- Ethically made in China
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Warm Iron if Needed, Do Not Bleach
- 17.5cm x 9.5 cm (mask relaxed)
- 17.5cm x 17.5 cm (mask extended
Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Warm Iron if Needed, Do Not Iron Plastic Adjusters, Do Not Bleach