IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY
Due to its size/weight or brand restriction, this product is available for in-store pickup only.
Please select "Pick up" at Checkout, and we'll see you in one of our locations!
IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY
When you’re on the trail, sleep isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity. Getting the most from your experience in the mountains requires enough rest to be fully present, and few things are more essential for a night of rejuvenating sleep than a good pad. Built on our iconic proprietary Spaceframe™ baffle construction, Tensor™ offers quiet, supportive comfort in an ultralight package. The internal architecture provides unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness while protecting elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. A new internal layer of ultra-thin film reduces convection currents and adds R-value.
Insulated versions utilize multiple layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad compared to the competition. Tensor™ now features 100% bluesign® certified, recycled 20D polyester fabrics. It comes with our Vortex™ pump sack which mates with our custom Laylow™ zero-profile valve for easy inflation and personalized comfort. If having your best adventure depends on good sleep, Tensor™ has the perfect formula.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch, die-cut trusses that eliminate springiness.
- A new ultra-thin film within internal architecture adds R-value.
- 100% bluesign® certified, 20D premium recycled polyester fabric.
- 3 inches of quiet and supportive cushioning without the usual “waterbed” feel.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film for a lighter and remarkably quiet sleep when compared to the competition.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort.
- Wide range of sizes for pairing with the rest of your sleep system.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
*This item is available for In-Store Pickup only. Please select "Pick up" at Checkout, and we'll see you in one of our in stock locations!*