Perception's best-selling sit-on-top just got better … way better! We kept everything that made the Tribe one of the most dependable and versatile kayaks of all time and added some major modern improvements.
Thanks to a new high-back frame seatback, the Tribes are now even more comfortable with increased support and cushioning. Plus, this new seatback takes relaxation to the next level offering infinitely adjustable recline positions, creating the ultimate lounge to kick back, relax and catch some rays while floating about. Lightweight and fully stackable, with a plethora of handles, getting this kayak to the water is a total breeze.
Affordable, easy-going, and great looking, the Tribe performs terrifically in light surf, lazy rivers and flat water.
- NEW adjustable framed seatbacks - for superior support and infinite recline positions
- Comfortable padded seat keeps you on the water longer
- Molded footrests accommodate paddlers of multiple sizes
- Large open storage areas in front and rear with bungee lashing to secure your gear
- Center hatch - offeres storage and is a great place to stow keys, wallet and other important items (we recommend using with sealed dry bags for waterproof protection)
- Scupper holes provide drainage while still allowing your boat to remain buoyant - scupper plugs (sold separately) can be added if desired and are often used in cooler months to extend your paddling season
- Solo mount recess - enable you to easily add mounts & accessory holders (sold separately) without drilling
- Rigid one-piece side carry handles for easy transport and lockable storage
- Front and rear toggle handles
WIDTH: 30.25" / 77 CM
DECK HEIGHT: 16" / 41 CM
BOAT WEIGHT: 52 LBS. / 24 KG
MAX CAPACITY: 350 LBS. / 159 KG
*Due to its size/weight, this item is available for In-Store Pickup only. Please choose "Pick up" at Checkout, and we'll see you soon!*