Quarter-zip pullover sweatshirt made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and recycled polyester fleece with a touch of spandex that stretches and recovers for a comfortable fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric Details | Body is made with 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex fleece; cuffs and hem are 53% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Supports Regenerative Organic Farming | Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Quarter-Zip Pullover | Knit quarter-zip pullover with a soft, comfortable fit
- Pocket Details | Welted front pockets keep hands warm and hold belongings
- Rib-Knit Cuffs | Rib-knit cuffs and hem help seal out the cold
- Stand-Up Collar | Zip-through stand-up collar can be folded down for versatility
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product | Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin | Made in India.
- Weight | 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Body: 7.7-oz 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece
- Cuffs and hem: 9.4-oz 53% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn