Repeated descents, frigid lift rides, shifting weather, all kinds of terrain – from first chair to afternoon après, the Andessa gives you the freedom to experience everything the resort offers. Waterproof, windproof, breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX shields you from the elements, the brushed liner adds light insulation, and an adjustable StormHood™ fits over your helmet. Streamlined and trim, the jacket’s articulation removes restriction. Thoughtful pockets provide organized storage, and an embedded RECCO® reflector can aid search and rescue.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING | Designed with specific snow sports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
GORE-TEX | Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Strong yet supple, waterproof/breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX with flannel backer gives light insulation
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable cuffs
Design & Fit
- Trim fit with articulated patterning for mobility and freedom
- Adjustable StormHood™ with soft brim gives added protection when needed
- Two internal dump pockets
- Sleeve pocket for RFID pass
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ front zip covered with storm flap
MATERIALS & CARE
- Self: N70p 3L GORE-TEX - bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.