A field jacket best suited for working in transitional weather; lightly insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Shell, Lining and Insulation Diamond-quilted, 100% recycled nylon plain weave shell with 100% recycled polyester taffeta lining and insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92
- Corduroy Trim Trimmed with 14-wale corduroy at back neck, inside placket, pocket edges and cuffs
- Center-Front Zip with Snap Placket Center-front placket with zipper and snaps; multicolored cords act as a zipper pull
- Zippered Chest Pocket and Handwarmer Pockets Zippered chest pocket and two drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Straight, Boxy Silhouette Set-in sleeves; hip-length jacket with a boxy, modern, straight fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 349 g (12.3 oz)
- Body: 1.1-oz Pertex® 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Trim: 9.3-oz 76% organic cotton/24% polyester COOLMAX® 14-wale corduroy
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Body and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 26585