When it comes to cold-weather wear, never settle for anything less than the best. Like the Banjaara Jacket for women, proving that performance-level strength can be pretty too.
It's built to keep you safe from the elements, starting with high fill weight of Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified insulation, which ensures that the welfare of the birds providing down and feathers is respected at all times, PFC-Free DWR (durable water repellent) coating, and critically taped seams. The result? Protection from the chill and moisture.
But that's just the beginning, because this jacket is crafted down to the smallest detail. That's why you'll find a micro-fleece lined collar and dual-entry hand pockets, a 3-point hood that lets you adjust along with the weather, draw cord systems at the waist and hood, and an internal security pocket perfect for keys, phones, and passports.
- Matte polyester shell
- Insulated with RDS certified 650 fill power down
- High fill weight • Critically taped seams
- 2-way reverse coil center front zipper
- Dual entry zip hand pockets lined in micro fleece
- Interior security zip pocket
- Embossed leather zipper pull tabs, hanger loop and toggles
- Waist draw cord system
- Front and peripheral hood draw crod systems
- Removable faux fur
- Rubber coated snaps
- Herringbone tape details
- Micro fleece lined collar and cuff
- Embroidered logo
- Dimensions: CB Length 31"
- PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- bluesign® product
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon