Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water stretches and moves with you for a wide range of comfort and provides HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Highly Efficient All-Recycled Fabric Capilene® Cool Daily is made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content)
- Comfortable Tank Design The versatile, ever-comfortable tank design provides additional coverage from the neckline to a wider racerback silhouette
- Light, Soft and Forgiving fabric Capilene® Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Built-in Fabric Softener and Odor Control miDori™ bioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene® Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Designed with Minimal Seams Impeccably crafted with minimal stitching and seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this garment earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 77 g (2.7 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn