Smartwool Women's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Tights have the added benefit of a windproof front panel and DWR finish—helping to give you protection from the worst weather. Super-stretchy knit fabric combines unbelievably soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin with a durable synthetic outer material. A drawcord on the interior waist allows fit customization, and reflective elements help improve visibility while you are out on your run or hike. Drop your cellphone in one of the pockets on the side, zip your car key in the zip-secured pocket, and you are good to go far.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Windproof Front Panel
Windproof front panel (1CFM rating)
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Slim Fit
- Stretchy knit fabric puts soft, brushed Merino next to skin and durable synthetic material against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Windproof front panel (1CFM Rating); DWR finish for protection from the elements
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions and flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Interior waist drawcord for adjustable fit and drop in pocket on side panel
- Size M inseam: 29.25" (74 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body - 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% Elastane; Overlay Upper Front Panel - 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane; Lining - 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
- Style: SW019253
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.